Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back in Time

I did not start this blog until 2009 and Declan asked me where his baby pictures were and I had to go bust out the DVD's for him. I decided I would do a couple of back in time posts so that Declan's beginnings are also blogged. I decided to start with my shower my mom threw it and she did an amazing job. 



I was 8 months pregnant when Ben got married and had false labor contractions while I was there. We were all a little panicked but we kept it under wraps until after the wedding.

Declan was breech and all the ultrasounds I had made it look like he was going to be huge so they advised me to not to try and turn him. Declan Reilly Goodale was born via c-section on June 23, 2006 at 8:09am 7lbs 9oz and 19 inches not huge but perfectly healthy. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment